Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kindergarten Officially Starts

Tomorrow we will start my little girl’s first day of Kindergarten.  This weekend, I had a little freak out moment where I wondered if I really could do this.  I got extremely stressed and had the thought, “Maybe I should enroll her in public school”.  Thankfully, my husband was there to talk me off that ledge and remind that I can do this and I have proved myself over and over again in the last year. 
So I have been writing my plan out for the week and getting things prepared.  Our homeschool room is functional although it is not fully cleaned out.  But we have made great strides and we can hold school in there tomorrow.  My little girl is so ready to start school I think she would have started today if I let her.  I am still not sure how our week will play out.  I am not sure what days we will do what but I am feeling less stressed today and know that tomorrow will be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment