Thursday, September 1, 2011

Explora Museum

We only stayed in Albuquerque a short time before we were to head further north.  We decided that we wanted to try out the Explora! museum.  We went for my girl’s 3rd birthday and we wanted to see how she had changed and grown up.  I remember that we had to explain a lot to her and help her do things at the museum.  This time she jumped in with both feet and had a grand ol’ time.  My boy had a little fun too.  It was a great family day. 
IMG_0683
My boy could of stayed at this exhibit forever.  It was running water.  The goal was for older kids to see how they could change the flow of water.  He was having a blast splashing. 
IMG_0686
He also enjoyed catching the balls as they flowed by.  He got pretty good at it.
IMG_0693
Fun with air.  My girl made the “helicopters” to play with air. 
IMG_0698
Everyone needs to put their face in the air a time or two, right?
IMG_0699
Her favorite color ball, Yellow!
IMG_0703
My boy in the toddler room.  He had fun chasing a ball all over. 
IMG_0704
This is a huge elevator!  It had these chairs and even a couch in their.  It was comfy!
IMG_0709
Taking time out for a stroll. 
IMG_0724
Playing with sound.  So much fun. 
IMG_0730
I think she was in heaven!  She loves bubbles and how can you beat these huge bubbles?
IMG_0740
Grammie time. Grammie wanted to solve the puzzle.  My girl had other plans. 
She was going to make a cake.Guess who won??
IMG_0742
My girl.  How can she be a kindergartener already??

1 comment:

  1. Explora is the best!!! Its great for all ages, my husband and teenage daughter have as much fun as the younger kids.

    ReplyDelete