Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Postcard from Where You Live

I am writing today to ask for your help.  Will you send my daughter, a postcard from where you live?  Pretty please, with a cherry on top?? 
THE GOAL
We have a goal is to receive a postcard from each of the 50 states.  There is nothing more fun for my little girl than to receive mail.  My little girl will be over the moon about receiving a postcard and will make learning about that particular state so much fun and real.  If you could write a fact or two on the postcard about your state we would love that, too! 
This idea has been in my head for a few years.  A friend of mine, a fellow December mom asked me to send her daughters a postcard for a project that they were doing for a class project.  It just looked like a lot of fun and seemed like something that we would enjoy doing. 
So if you think you can help us out, please email me at darrylin@comcast.net and I will send you my address.  I don’t want to put our address up for the whole world to see. 
I look forward to sharing our postcards with you as we go on our journey of traveling the 50 states. 

No comments:

Post a Comment