Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cowboy Dan

I want to thank Kindergarten Nana who writes a blog about ideas to do in Kindergarten.  On this post about Cowboys, she gave so much information and ideas on what to do for cowboy week that I have left there being incredibly thankful.  So if you would like to mosey on over there I am sure that you can find an idea or two if you are looking for ideas on what to do with your kindergarten child. 
We used the Cowboy Dan idea and it worked beautifully.  We are putting our cowboy and poem in a book that Mickey is making this week about Cowboys.  I love the poem because it explains why the cowboy wears the clothes that he does.  I do have to say that I am not sure than any cowboy I know would actually wear purple boots, or a yellow hat, or orange chaps.  But I love the creativity my little girl had.  We read the poem line by line and she put “Cowboy Dan” together. 
IMG_6588
IMG_6589

If you would like the poem or the cowboy to put together head on over to Kindergarten Nana and she has these downloads all ready for you to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment