Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cowboy Week

We have many plans for this week.  We have a theme every week that is usually based on an animal.  This week is a bit of a change.  We have been going to Cowboy Days at a local museum for years.  This year will be no different we will head out there this weekend.  So I thought that this week we should do cowboy theme stuff all week.  I am looking forward to it.  I am hoping it is as fun as it is in my head. 

Mickey will also be finishing up her kindergarten reading.  Yahoo!!!!  I am so excited to be meeting this goal. I am glad that we are able to go at a pace that works for her and that she doesn’t have to be held back or pushed ahead but is right where she needs to be. 
So those are our goals this week.  I will be checking in to let you know how we did and letting you know what kind of cowboy stuff we do this week.  I know that on Saturday, Mickey will end the week with a horse ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment