Saturday, March 10, 2012

Going with the Flow ~ Moments to Remember

This week was frog week.  We had lots of fun learning the life cycle of the frog.  Hobby Lobby had these cool models of eggs, tadpoles, froglets and frogs that I bought and used during the week.  The kids loved it. 

IMG_6468
We started off the week in the office (aka our homeschool room) and only made it one day in there.  It seems like my little guy hit the terrible two’s this week and it made the office nearly impossible to continue.  So instead of fighting it we headed off to the living room.  It made the week so much easier. 
IMG_6477


Nate wanted to be very involved this week.  So I often found that he would get onto sister’s chair.  And he even got to experiment with painting when we painted a frog later in the week. 
IMG_6481


Nate is attached to his big sister.  She likes being the important big sister.  She has a Nabi a tablet made for kids.  They listened/read books together cuddled up on the sofa. 

All in all it was a good week.  I am thankful because I was sick for all of it.  So I needed it to be an easy and good week.
I am linking my post up with Homeschool Creations and the Moments to Remember.  

 

4 comments:

  1. I have a little Nate, too;) And we have moved out of our school room and now school in the dining room since he tends to be a walking hurricane in the school room while Momma teaches:)

    I hope you are feeling better! It's tough trying to keep everything up when Momma is sick :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes our Nate is a walking hurricane also. :) Makes life an adventure. I am feeling better. I am thankful for that.

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! I love seeing brother/sister relationships!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the relationships that my two are developing. And I am feeling better.

      Delete