Friday, June 8, 2012

Drink and Dessert Time

  uh-oh.... This post was supposed to go on my family blog.  Sugar and Puppy-Dog Tails.  If you would like to see the photo a day project I am doing.  You can head over there. 
 
I missed yesterday’s photo.  But I decided to go ahead and take the picture today.  Yesterday prompt was Drink. I have pretty boring drinks.  I drink tea or water.  Tonight I mixed some lemonade with my raspberry tea and it turned out good.  It also turned a really pretty pink color.  So I took a picture. 
_MG_8277
Today’s prompt was 6:00.  I am not a morning person.  So I was up this morning but not a happy camper.  We had no where to be today so I was hoping that my two beautiful children would sleep.  I was able to get my son back to sleep but I was unable to.  Just when I was able to get back to sleep my daughter accidently woke me up and then my son woke up.  So, I was not in the picture taking mood this morning. 
This evening is better.  It is better for many reasons.  My hubby is on his way home after being gone for 2 weeks.  My house does not look like a tornado went through it. My kids ate their dinner and did not complain.  And did I mention my hubby is on his way home???  So I decided after dinner we would do a special dessert. 
_MG_8279 
 Smores.  I have to say that they are sooooo much better when you are camping out and around the campfire.  The marshmallows are just better that way.  However, since I don’t know when I will be around the campfire, making them in the microwave will just have to do.  My kids loved them.  Nate is a huge mess.  So this is how we spent our 6 pm.  How did you spend yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment