Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer

Life has definitely been different than normal lately.  We have been getting up and heading out the door for different activities.  Mickey had 2 weeks of dance camp, which she had a blast.  Now we are full swing into swim camp.  Swimming is something we love as a family so it is nice that she is learning to swim.  I hear people talk about the lazy days of summer and we have not experienced that.  This week, Nate is going to start swim class on Fridays.  So yeah, we are busy people over here. 

I am thinking that we will take a week or two to enjoy those lazy days of summer.  Then we will slowly ease back into school. I am excited about the coming year. I think that it is going to be a good one.  I am working on a post that will detail what our plan is for the coming year.  I am sure that there will be adjustments along the way.  But that is part of the adventure. 

470441_10150862744320855_1653411993_o

Summer Fun at the Farmer’s Market

No comments:

Post a Comment