Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some Learning Time

There are times when learning doesn’t come in the form of books.  Here are two of those occasions.  Last month the Space shuttle was making it’s final journey out to California.  One afternoon it would be flying over our town.  We waited and I wasn’t so sure that we would actually see it.  And then out of the corner of my eye I saw it.  The kids had a blast looking for it.  Nate just had fun running around and being outside.  This was so much fun. 

_MG_8837

We have also been learning about the different states.  I love GEOpuzzles.  The states are all cut out into their very own shape.  They are sized in proportion.  Last year these puzzles didn’t go over so well.  But this year it is a whole different story.  We love it.  Even the little guy likes getting in on the action. 

IMG_8822

How is your learning not always from the books??

I am linking up with Hip Homeschools Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment