Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekly Student Planner

I have been on the look out for a planner that would be suitable for my daughter as we look to starting the new year.  I have been having problems finding ones that I thought would work for where she is now.  She needs a visual reminder of what we are going to do that particular day.  She is a goal oriented person so I thought if she could see the schedule for the day it would help make the day go by a little bit easier. 

So I sat down with my computer and started to create.  I came up with something that I liked and I thought I would share it with you.  Once I figure out how to make the sections editable I will upload that.  Right now it is just for her to write down her schedule for the day.  Download Weekly Planner here

Weekly planner Mon Tues Wed

Weekly planner Thurs Fri Reading Log

I also made a August Calendar.  I will continue to make more monthly calendars but this is all I have done so far.  So check back for the monthly calendar. The days and the month are printed with a dotted print so early elementary can practice their writing skills.  Download August Calendar

 

August 2013

1 comment: