Thursday, August 1, 2013

Free Calendars and Updated Weekly Planner

School has started in our house.  I have added preschool to homeschooling day and that can be a whole new challenge.  I am confident that we will figure things out.  As I do, I will share with you my tips. 

My first tip is to start slowly.  We have been off during the summer and now we are trying to get back in the swing of things.  We have a light schedule as we try to figure out how this year is going to work for us.  Right now, it is really slow and that is okay. 

I have updated the weekly planner.  After I started using it the Month line on the planner just didn’t make sense so I changed it.  Now it says date.  So if you would like to download the new updated file just click here or on image.   Weekly planner Mon Tues Wed

I have also added more calendars to our planner.  I now have August through December ready for download.  I hope that they will help you and you child getting to know the days of the month. 

August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment