Monday, September 30, 2013

October Calendar

Can you believe it is already October??  I can’t.  I haven’t been blogging to much lately, but I promise I will get back into the swing of things. 

We have been busy here.  We have joined up with a homeschooling coop.  I was not really sure about the whole thing but my girl really wanted to go. So we are making it work.  I think that it is worth it.  In school we have been having fun studying different countries.  Right now we are currently studying Japan.  I LOVE IT.  I will be writing a post for that one soon.  I promise. 

But right now I really want to get you October’s calendar.  We have enjoyed using it in our daily class.  Mickey colors the days that we have been in school.  It has been really helpful. 


 

October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment