Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hard at Work

There are many things I like about being a homeschool family.  One of my favorites is getting a bird’s eye view of my girl learning and watching how her brain works.  It would be easier to get someone else to answer all her questions and trust me the girl has a lot of questions.  But the reward I get to be there each and every day on the journey of learning.  Now that is priceless. 

I am not telling you that it is easy.  There are days that I wonder if we will ever get through that math lesson.  Will we cover the science in a way that will truly be the way that she needs to cover it??  Will she get enough hands on learning?  I have tons of questions that I ask myself each and every day.  But I get to be here enjoying my daughter and her million words a day.  I get to watch her blossom and be here when that light bulb goes off and she truly understands a concept.  That is my reward for being her teacher.  I am super thankful for being given this honor.

 

_MG_6928a

No comments:

Post a Comment